apartment for rent
*FACETIME/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE*
* 2-Bed/1-Bath with living room hardwood floors, exposed brick and decorative fireplace
* Dishwasher, disposal and microwave
* Unit laundry and central A/C
* Private balcony
* Bus routes, Green and Orange lines just minutes away
* Short distance to Northeastern, New Englad Conservatory, Berklee College of Music, Boston Conservatory, Mary Baker Eddy Library, Newbury St., Copley Square, Fenway and Kenmore Square
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
A cosmopolitan city neighborhood filled with colleges, museums, and green spaces, the Symphony area is a wonderful showcase of what Boston has to offer. The Symphony area is named aptly so for housing Symphony Hall- one of the top concert halls in the world and home to the award winning Boston Symphony Orchestra. Beautiful brownstones and lush tree lined streets characterize this neighbourhood’s residential streets, while larger apartment buildings and a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops can be found on the larger streets like Huntington Ave and Massachusetts Ave. The Green Line E Line (Multiple stops) and the Orange Line (Massachusetts Ave Station) are in close proximity.
Huntington Ave @ Gainsborough St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Huntington Ave @ Opera Pl Bus Stop 0.1 mi (4 min away)
Massachusetts Ave opp Christian Science Ctr Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Massachusetts Ave @ Westland Ave Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Boston House of Pizza